Hey there, I’m Andrew.
A bit about me:
- I grew up in the frozen tundra of Green Bay, Wisconsin and have since escaped to Alabama and California during my college years.
- I am currently a senior mechanical engineering student at The University of Alabama.
- I spent the fall of 2016 as a student at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA through a national student exchange program.
- In my free time, I love road cycling and weightlifting, and frequently throw running and swimming into the mix racing triathlon.
- I’m passionate about design at the intersection of our digital and physical worlds.
Places I’ve lived / traveled within the USA: